Fluido removedor de azucar grado alimenticio
Ficha Técnica | Hoja de Seguridad | Registro NSF
- Rapidly dissolves and removes sugars and fondants from applications commonly found in food and beverage facilities.
- Leaves a light, durable lubricating film on the surface to prevent new accumulations of sugar.
- Provides short term corrosion protection on exposed metal surfaces.
- FOODLUBE Sugar Dissolving Fluid offers a wide temperature resistance of 41°F to 203°F (+5°C to +95°C).
- NSF® Registered H1 #147495 (aerosol); #147492 (bulk)
- Features DETEX® metal & x-ray detectable plastic components